Thursday, August 12, 2010

Creamed Corn Casserole

I used to scrapbook with a group of ladies that I met on meetup.com.  One of the ladies made this creamed corn casserole for us to munch on while scrapbooking and I fell in love with it.  I like to make it as a side dish if I'm having a salad for dinner. This particular recipe didn't call for eggs...but I have made another variation that called for 2 eggs.


INGREDIENTS:

   * 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
   * 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
   * 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
   * 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (draine
   * 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn bread mix

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
  2. In a mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream, butter, creamed corn, corn nibblets and corn muffin mix.
  3. Pour into a 1 quart casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment