Friday, August 6, 2010

Crock Pot Chicken with Black Beans and Cream Cheese

I wanted an easy crock pot dish to make and stumbled across this recipe on recipezaar.com.  It had a lot of great reviews, so I figured why not give it a shot.  I was amazed at how delicious it was!  I didn't use frozen chicken like the recipe says to and it came out just fine.  I usually shred all the chicken and roll it up in tortillas, but it also tastes great as a dip with tortilla chips. I've given this recipe to all my friends and they all love it!  It's definitely a recipe to keep on hand when you know you're going to have a busy day and don't have time to make dinner.




Ingredients

    • 4 -5 boneless chicken breasts
    • 1 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
    • 1 (15 ounce) cans corn
    • 1 (15 ounce) jars salsa , any kind
    • 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese

Directions

  1. Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot.
  2. Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
  3. Keep in crock pot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
  4. Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
  5. All done and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment